Labyrinth of Peace
Walk the Labyrinth
Renew Replenish Re-Center
TCSL is honored to present our annual Walk the Labyrinth of Peace event.
Labyrinths are a meditation, relaxation, and spiritual tool that invites a person to walk towards the center with a problem, prayer or idea. Once at the center, the person spends some time in quiet thought, then lets go and makes the journey back out of the labyrinth to reengage with the world with a clearer heart and mind.
- labyrinths have been around for over 4000 years and can be found in just about every religious tradition
- like Stonehenge, they are geographic forms that define sacred space
- now, labyrinths are being used for meditation, relaxation, prayer and centering activities
- when you walk a labyrinth, you move on a patterned pathway
- the time in the labyrinth can be used for reflection, meditation, prayer or self-discovery
The TCSL Walk the Labyrinth of Peace is being offered on Friday, April 15th 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. and Sunday, April 4th 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.