What is the Astonishing Abundance Unexpected Income Program and How Do We Generate This Wonderful Expanded Prosperity Consciousness!
It is simply money you are delighted to receive, but had not planned to receive at the time, from whomever or whatever the source. Through daily affirmative prayer for 31 days aimed specifically at increasing the flow of money in your life with the affirmative prayer for expanding your consciousness of prosperity, below. A licensed Practitioner will also be conducting affirmative prayer each day for YOUR Expanded Consciousness of Prosperity. As MONEY and other DEMONSTRATIONS of PROSPERITY that YOU are able to recognize as EXPANDED INCOME demonstrate in your experience, your commitment is to send 10% of the expanded income to the Trinity Center for Spiritual Living and put the other 90% of to good and joyful use in your life.
Participants will Receive”
Daily Affirmations and a Link to a Daily Audio Affirmative Prayer
Sign Up Today!